We’ve reserved the space, got the sponsors, now we need you to come out and enjoy our second 2018 Lawrence Community Bike Ride.
Here’s what we’ve got on tap for this year’s event from 10:00-12:00 at the Haskell Indian Nations Stadium parking lot:
- Family Friendly Bike Ride With Safety
- Kids Helmet fitting
- Safety Vest Giveaway
- Training Wheel Takeoff Area
- Bike Checkup & Maintenance area
- Healthy Snack Zone provided by The Merc
- The always popular Lawrence Kids Calendar Kids Inflatable Zone!
The ride will be on Lawrence’s Burroughs Creek Trail which is a great, smooth concrete multi-use path that is wonderful for beginners as well as seasoned riders to have a safe place to ride and enjoy Lawrence’s Eastside.
Thanks to all our sponsors these annual events just get better and better.
All riders must fill out a release you can download one from this LINK.
(We’ll have them on hand too.)
Get this on your calendar! We look forward to seeing you!